Need Short Term SEO Leadership?
Over the years we have worked with companies and agencies to bridge SEO knowledge gaps while they hunted for the perfect long term person to lead their SEO and Digital Strategies.
What is a Fractional SEO Director?
The idea is similar to what you get and do with a Fractional CMO or Fractional CFO. There is important work and projects that need guidance but either there isn't enough to keep a senior level person busy 40 hours a week or you simply need someone short term. As a Fractional SEO someone would be available 4, 8, or even 20 hours a week to help keep SEO and other projects moving forward.
Below are some sample projects and deliverables from past Fractional SEO Director type engagements in-house and with agencies.
- Created Technical SEO Audits and delivered them to clients.
- Served as SEO Expert on client calls for agencies.
- Assisted scoping out proposals and pre-qualified clients for SEO engagements.
- Lead trainings for content writers, developers and project owners.
- Worked with writers to craft content plans and guide them on best practices.
- Conducted keyword research, audits, and assisted internal teams just as a full time SEO Manager or SEO Director would at a company.
We work remote but are open to spending time on-site as needed for meetings, kickoffs, trainings or to help keep projects on track. Being located in Chicago we are able to easily visit clients on the West or East coasts as needed.